- Guards hollow point for consistent expansion and penetration
- Rapidly transfers energy to the target
- Formed metallic hollow point for consistency, toughness and reliability
A global leader in offering quality and innovative firearms, Browning now introduces a new, full-line of superior performance ammunition for hunting, personal defense and target shooting. Browning and Winchester developed this full line of ammunition products under the Browning brand. The Browning Ammunition portfolio includes popular ammunition offerings in rifle, shotgun, handgun and rimfire, featuring advanced technologies for hunters and shooters.
Browning BXP Personal Defense ammunition is designed for superior personal defense performance in reliability, expansion and penetration. The X-Point bullet is designed to shield the hollow point through intermediate barriers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 147 Grains
- Bullet Style: Browning X-Point
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 326 ft lb