The cartridge .30 Carbine is used for sporting and hunting shooting
through bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles and
carbines. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and
weather conditions independent of the season and at a temperature from –
20 to + 50 C.
The cartridge complies with CIP requirements. The cartridge is settled
upon chambering until the case mouth rests against the chamber shoulder.
The firearm model Carbine M1 is deployed to run the acceptance tests of
The phosphate polymer coating cartridge case is cylinder-shaped with
non-projecting flange and made of steel.
The bullet of .30 Carbine consists of two elements, i.e.:
• full copper or bimetal jacket
• lead core
• Bullet weight (grains): 110
• Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
• Muzzle Velocity (fps): 1990
• Max Pressure (psi): 38,400
• Rounds per box/case: 50/1000