TulAmmo centerfire rifle ammunition from the Tula Cartridge works in Russia is very high-quality ammunition at an affordable price. If you are a high-volume shooter, this ammo is for you. Simply put, this is some of the best ammo on the market today.
The cartridge 7.62×54R is used for sporting and hunting shooting through bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles and carbines. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions independent of the season and at a temperature from – 50 to + 50 C. The cartridge complies with CIP requirements. The cartridge is settled upon chambering until the case flange rests against the breech face. The phosphate polymer coating cartridge case is bottled-shaped with projecting flange and made of steel.
- 148 Grain FMJ
- Bi-Metal Jacket (Copper Over Steel) Bullet
- Velocity (Muzzle): 2785 fps
- Energy (Muzzle): 2549 ft. lbs.
- Steel Cased - Polymer Coated
- Berdan Primed
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Reloadable
- Made in Russia by The Tula Cartridge Works