Magpul ASAP-QD AR-15 Receiver End Plate Sling Attachment Point MAG529 (Black)
- 0.10 LBS
Receiver End Plate Sling Attachment Point
Standard AR15/M4 Carbine
- Ambidextrous mounting point
- Minimize sling snagging
- Made In United States of America
- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivel
- Steel construction
- Case hardened with Melonite finish
- Compatible with MIL-SPEC and commercial carbine receiver extensions
The ASAP-QD (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point) allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. Replacing the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, the ASAP-QD provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders. The ASAP-QD works with one-point type slings with push-button quick disconnect sling swivels such as the MS4 GEN 2. Made from precision cast black Melonite finished steel and compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL