Winchester 300 AAC Blackout Ammunition Deer Season XP X300BLKDS 150 Grain Extreme Point 20 rounds
- 1.35 LBS
- 300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Weight:
- 150 Gr
- Bullet Type:
- Ballistic Tip
- Case Type:
Deer Season XP combines decades of Winchester experience into the perfect choice for deer hunting ammunition. Accuracy, combined with massive bullet impact performance means that Deer Season XP is a great choice for all deer hunters. The large diameter polymer tip accelerates bullet expansion for rapid trauma upon impact, while the streamlined ballistic profile optimizes the bullets downrange performance. This load was built specifically for deer hunting and taking down big bucks.
The ballistic profile of Winchester Extreme Point bullets provide improved downrange ballistics. The alloyed lead core is optimized for energy transfer and impact power. The contoured copper jacket has a tapered profile for rapid expansion and terminal penetration. A large diameter polymer tip accelerates bullet expansion for rapid trauma upon impact.
- Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Bullet Weight: 150 Grains
- Bullet Style: Extreme Point Polymer Tip
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1900 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1202 ft lb
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.392
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL