Winchester PDX1 Defender Combo Pack 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point and 410 Bore 2-1/2" 3 Disks over 1/4 oz BB Shot S41045PD 20 rounds
- 1.28 LBS
- 410 Bore, 45 Colt
- Shell Length:
- Shot Type:
- Bullet Weight:
- 225 Gr
- Bullet Type:
- Hollow Point
The ultimate combo pack in self defense! Winchester offers a double dose of personal defense loads that can be used specifically for The Judge or separately in your 45 Colt or 410 shotgun.
Winchester PDX1 Ammunition was tested by the FBI to see if it can stand up to real world, life threatening situations. This ammunition has impressive expansion and notable velocities at various ranges thanks to Winchester's proprietary bonding process. In PDX1 ammunition, Winchester engineers have created a self defense load that exhibits controlled expansion and a higher weight retention.
Upon impact, the jacketed hollow point initiates expansion up to 1-1/2 times the size of the original bullet diameter. The unique notching in the bullet creates six equal segments creating maximum expansion on impact. Finally, Winchester has chosen nickel plated brass to maximize reliability through smooth chambering and case ejection.
For the 410 Bore shells, in addition to the 12 pellets of plated BB shot, this load also features 3 plated Defense Disc projectiles. Loaded in black hulls with a black oxide high-base.
45 Colt (Long Colt) Information
- Caliber: 45 Colt (Long Colt)
- Bullet Weight: 225 Grains
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Case Type: Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 850 fps
- Shot Type : Mixed
- Box of 20: 10 Rounds of Each Caliber
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL