Federal 12 Gauge Ammunition Vital-Shok P152TC 2-3/4" 300 Grain Trophy Copper Sabot Slug 1900fps 5 rounds
- 0.52 LBS
- 12 Gauge
- Shell Length:
- Shot Type:
- Shot Weight:
- 300 Grain
$10 rebate on purchase of 2. Rebate available.
Federal Premium Vital-Shok Shotgun Slug Ammunition is some of the most technologically advanced sporting rifle ammunition available. Hunters spend all year dreaming of that once in a lifetime trophy and need ammunition designed for maximum performance and reliability. Loaded with premium hunting slugs and matched with the highest quality powder, primers and hulls available, Federal Premium Ammunition, will give you the confidence needed to take connect with that shot of a lifetime.
The Trophy Copper Bullet is designed to provide devastating downrange performance through extreme accuracy and 99% weight retention even after the deepest and most aggressive penetration. This slug features a polymer tipped slug that helps to increase the ballistic coefficient helping to reduce wind drift and increase the effective range of the slug.
- Gauge/Bore: 12 Gauge
- Shell Length: 2-3/4"
- Slug Type: Trophy Copper Tipped Sabot
- Slug Weight: 300 Grains
- Shot Type: Slug
- Muzzle Velocity: 1900 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2405 ft. lbs.
Bucks, Bulls & Blades Promotion #: P3851R
Buy qualifying* Federal Premium® medium/big ammunition to get up to a $20 rebate OR a free Federal branded Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Suregrip caping knife, OR rebate and a knife.
Maximum $20 rebate and/or two (2) knives per person or household. Minimum purchase $30 required.
Option 1: Rebate Only - Spend $30 on qualifying product and get $10 back.
Option 2: Knife Only - Spend $90 on qualifying product and get one (1) knife. Retail value $64.99. Knife overall length is 6 1/2" with a cutting edge of 2 3/4". Leather sheath included.
Option 3: Both - Spend $120 on qualifying product and get $10 and one (1) knife.
Product must be purchased between 8/1/2019 through 12/31/2019.
DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 1/30/2020
Click here for Terms & Conditions
Click here to download mail in form
Click here to submit your redemption online
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
|California||Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL