Magpul AR-15 Pistol Grip Kit MIAD Gen 1.1 MAG520-BLK (Black)
- 0.20 LBS
MIAD Gen 1.1
Pistol Grip Kit
AR-15, AR-10, LR-308
- Replacement pistol-grip for some AR10-type weapons*
- Removable and replaceable front and rear straps for a custom fit over multiple hand sizes
- Removable inner core holds a reusable 1/2 fl oz. lubrication bottle (oil not included)
- Made in USA
The MIAD (MIssion ADaptable) GEN 1.1 Grip is a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15/AR10 grip, now available in two dedicated configurations to fit most receivers. It is designed to improve ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized hand fit, an aggressive texture for positive weapon control, and is compatible with all Magpul grip cores to adapt to various storage needs.
This update to the original MIAD has improved strap retention and also comes standard with the newest grip core that holds an included 1/2 oz. lubrication bottle.
Two sizes are available- this TYPE 1 Kit (MAG520) fits most 5.56x45 and 7.62x51 AR receivers and the TYPE 2 Kit (MAG521) which is required for some 7.62x51 size receivers*. All mounting hardware is included.
This TYPE 1 Kit fits AR15/M4's as well as many 7.62x51 variants such as the CMMG MK3, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, HK 417/MR762A1, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716.
The TYPE 2 Kit uses taller backstraps for optimized fit with certain 7.62x51 receivers such as the Armalite AR-10A/B/T, DPMS LR308, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, LMT .308 MWS, and S&W M&P10.
Some additional 7.62x51 makes might require either the TYPE 1 or TYPE 2 Kit depending on the generation of the weapon and/or other considerations. In general, the TYPE 1 Kit will fit most all 7.62x51 AR lower receivers but there may or may not be a gap between the backstrap's 'beavertail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL