Shipping and restriction
All ammo orders will be shipped UPS. Please allow 2 business days to receive a tracking number for your order.
We are now offering local pickup for our regional customers. For local pickup option to appear at checkout the address on the order must be a North Carolina address and the "Pick up in store" option must be selected at checkout. The local pickup option has only been enabled for North Carolina customers to avoid any confusion at checkout. Local pickup is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. If you are visiting North Carolina and your billing address is not a NC address you can use the local pickup option but we ask that you call in your order at 877-229-0351 so that we can apply the local pickup option to the order. The local pickup address is 638 Alton Place, High Point, NC 27263. Please pick up your order within 7 business days. Any order that has not been picked up within 7 business days will be refunded with a 10% restocking fee.
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition sales. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
- Large orders will be shipped signature required. If you are unable to make arrangements to receive the shipment we will refund the purchase price of the items minus the shipping cost.
- Any discrepancy on orders received must be reported within 10 days of the order being received.
Ammunition Restrictions By State
- Ammunition cannot be SHIPPED to ADDRESSES in the areas indicated.
- Ammunition may be legal to own, but some laws make it illegal to buy it via the internet or mail order.
Restrictions by State
|California||Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information.
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 15 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL