Federal 224 Valkyrie Ammunition Modern Sporting Rifle F224VLKMSR1 90 Grain 20 rounds
- 1.00 LBS
- 224 Valkyrie
- Bullet Weight:
- 90 Gr
- Bullet Type:
- Soft Point
- Case Type:
- Produces the least wind drift and drop in its class
- Significantly less recoil than other cartridges with comparable ballistics
- Loaded with high-performance bullets
- Better ballistic performance than any other AR-15 cartridge
- Superb accuracy and extreme long-range performance in bolt-action rifles
Federal Premium has drawn from its 95 years of ammunition manufacturing excellence to develop a cartridge that transforms the MSR 15 platform, unleashes shooters’ long-range potential and shatters the boundaries of ballistic performance. The 224 Valkyrie provides extremely flat trajectories and match accuracy beyond 1,300 yards. The cartridge offers significantly less wind drift and drop than other loads in its class, as well as less than half the recoil of cartridges with comparable ballistics. Loaded in an unmatched array of high-performance projectiles, 224 Valkyrie is a great choice for both long-range target shooters and hunters.
Federal Fusion MSR Ammunition is specifically designed for the most versatile class of firearms in history, the Modern Sporting Rifle. Fusion MSR Ammunition is engineered for hunting MSR's. Each round performs its ballistic peak through 16" to 20" barrels which are the common lengths found on these rifles. Each load features a low-flash, fast-burning propellant and primers compatible with the free-floating firing pins that are characteristic on MSR's. Each brass case features a harder case head for exceptional primer retention, military-style colored iris gives visual confirmation or proper case metallurgy. These rounds will feed and function perfectly from magazines and exhibit velocities that are tailored to the unique ballistic tendencies of these rifles.
These loads are loaded with a specialized fusion bullet that is perfect for deer sized game. Each bullet features an electrochemically bonded lead core to copper jacket, eliminating the possibility of a core/jacket separation. The boat tail rifle bullets feature a slight dimple in the nose that delivers exceptional accuracy and devastating terminal performance which delivers an impact that radiates lethal shock throughout the target. This energy is optimized through mass weight retention, a top-secret tip-skiving process and superior bullet integrity. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
|Bullet Style||Spitzer Boat Tail|
|Test Barrel Length|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL