We are now offering local pickup for our regional customers. For local pickup option to appear at checkout the address on the order must be a North Carolina address and the "Pick up in store" option must be selected at checkout. The local pickup option has only been enabled for North Carolina customers to avoid any confusion at checkout. Local pickup is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. If you are visiting North Carolina and your billing address is not a NC address use 512 Townsend Ave, High Point, NC 27263 as the shipping address to get the Local Pickup option to show up at checkout. Please pick up your order within 7 business days. Any order that has not been picked up within 7 business days will be canceled.
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition sales. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
- Any discrepancy on orders received must be reported within 10 days of the order being received.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Ammunition Restrictions By State
- Ammunition cannot be SHIPPED to ADDRESSES in the areas indicated.
- Ammunition may be legal to own, but some laws make it illegal to buy it via the internet or mail order.
- Ammunition may not be shipped to UPS Stores, FedEx Stores, or USPS Post Offices.
Restrictions by State
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer with credentials on file or an FFL03 holder with FFL03 AND COE on file.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
Must be shipped to an FFL and we must have the FFL on file.
Click here to upload your FFLNo magazines over 10 rounds