MagPul MS4 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling with Dual QD Swivels MAG518-COY (Coyote Brown)
- 0.70 LBS
MS4 Gen 2
Single/ Double Point Sling
Adjustable 58.5" to 71.5"
- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features two heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels, along with a steel D-Ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling mounts, including the Magpul RSA-QD.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN 2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- We are unable to accept returns on ammunition. All ammunition sales are final.
- It is up to the customer to know all local laws and obey them. By purchasing ammunition or magazines you certify that you are 21 years of age.
Delivery Date and Manually Reviewed Orders
- We offer the estimated delivery date at checkout for UPS and Fedex shipping. This is an estimate based on the current warehouse workflow and the shipping carrier's transit time.
- If your order requires manual review the shipping date may be delayed. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. Typically we flag orders for manual verification if the billing and shipping address do not match, we need an ID on file to ship the order, or if the order is from a first time customer for a large amount. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. To expedite this process feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order or submit your ID. Please submit the ID using the tools on the site to upload your ID. This info is displayed below under your corresponding state. Once you have been verified you will be put on a white list for future orders. We thank you for your help.
Must be shipped to an FFL or Licensed Ammunition Vendor unless you are an exempt peace officer. IF you have an FFL03 we can ship ammunition to you once on file, but you must have an AVL issued by CA to transfer ammunition.
Click here to view the FFL dealers we have on file and instructions for shipping to a CA FFL or AVL.
Click here to upload your FFL or AVL information (LEO Credentials if applicable)
No tracer ammunition
No magazines over 10 rounds
No magazines over 10 rounds
|Colorado||No magazines over 15 rounds|
|DC||No ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds|
|Hawaii||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|Illinois||Must have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card, no shipments to Chicago.
Click here to upload your IL Firearms Owner ID Card
|Maryland||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|Massachusetts||No Ammunition, no magazines over 10 rounds, no Starter Pistols|
|New Jersey||No magazines over 10 rounds, must have a New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to purchase ammunition
Click here to upload your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card
|New York||No magazines over 10 rounds|
|New York City||No magazines over 10 rounds, all ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
Click here to upload an FFL